Thursday, July 23, 2009

la vita abbundanza

 


Fr. Ken Brighenti cooked a luscious pasta alla kalamata (olives) during a recent visit to Drs. Keith and Christina Burkhart in Silver Spring, MD.  Last month, I officiated at the wedding of their daughter, Karly, to her husband Dave Szostak, at Saint Patrick Cathedral (Harrisburg, PA) on June 13th. Fr. Joseph Fessio, SJ, was the homilist and Fr. Dennis Dalessandro (St. Joseph, Berwick, PA) and Fr. Robert Garrity (Ave Maria University) and Fr. Ken concelebrated.

Almost three pounds of macaroni on that table but eight people devoured it ASAP. I contributed some veal pistachio as the second course.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

looks delish Father. My parents are up in Benton Pa, just outside of Berwick. I wonder if they know Fr. Delassandro.

Sarah - Kala said...

That food looks so yummy!

In the choir loft said...

Where is the recipe. It looks great!

My Blog List

Blog Archive